Caribbean, Jamaica - Bedrooms: 7, Bathrooms: 6
Two large master suites are privately located in a wing on the east end of the villa. Two smaller bedrooms are beyond the living room on the west end of the villa. The fifth bedroom and a smaller sixth bedroom most suitable for children are in the Beach Cottage across the lawn on the water's edge. All bedrooms are air-conditioned. The state-of-the-art kitchen in the main house includes a 6-burner Vulcan gas stove, microwave and double fridge with icemaker.
Meals here merit special attention. Chef Danny has extensive experience in a number of cuisines including Italian, Spanish and Jamaican. He received his formal training in Italy and has been Head Chef at several of Montego Bay's better restaurants. Danny's experience and creativity, as well as his willingness to create menus to suit special requests, make the culinary part of everyone's stay at Tranquillity something to savor.
Tranquillity shares a basketball hoop and private tennis court with neighboring Serenity on the Beach (bring racquets and balls). Combining Serenity and Tranquillity creates a 10-bedroom compound with 2 pools, tennis court, long beachfront and staff of 10. Beyond Tranquility is our glamorous neighbor, Noble House on the Beach, which accommodates 8 or 10 more guests. This 8-acre beachfront compound is a favorite for weddings and family reunions. All 3 villas are child friendly and very private from each other.
100 yards offshore is Holden's Reef, a continuation of the barrier reef complex that fronts much of Jamaica's north coast. Easily reachable by kayak, this live reef is home to a myriad of tropical fish and corals. At low tide, portions protrude above the water so you can step from your kayak to snorkel in shallow water. On the ocean side, deeper waters beckon the more adventurous or scuba equipped.
If you've left your pets behind, be advised that Tranquillity is home to our friendly dogs. They are not permitted in the house or on the verandah. They spend days in the yard and on the beach and the staff cares for them. If you enjoy them, they'll run with you on the beach and romp with you in the sea. They are gentle, well-behaved and love guests!
Accommodation Details: Master Bedrooms 1 & 2 - King size beds in a high-ceiling-ed 400-square-foot suites. En-suite bathrooms have bathtub plus separate walk-in shower. French doors open to furnished verandah and path to pool, gazebo and beach.
Bedroom 3 - Kingsize 4-poster bed; private bathroom with tub-shower combination. French doors to verandah.
Bedroom 4 - Kingsize bed; en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. French doors to private patio, grounds and tennis court.
Beach Cottage: Bedrooms 5 & 6 - Designed as the owners' private quarters, this is an exquisite 2-story cottage right next to the sea. Downstairs are the living room, kitchen with microwave, VCR and cable television, sound system, small extra bedroom with with queensize bed, hall bathroom and walk-in shower. The lower level opens to a private terrace on the edge of the beach where meals are served if only the Beach Cottage is occupied. (If more than two guests are in residence, all meals are served on the main house verandah, although eye-opener coffee and fruit may be served at the Beach Cottage.) Upstairs are the kingsize bedroom, over-the-beach balcony with lounges for sunning or star-gazing, and large en-suite marble bath with oversize walk-in shower.
Bedroom 7: A new bedroom with bunk beds has been added to the Beach Cottage. The new bedroom is upstairs next to the Master Bedroom, shares a bathroom and provides another convenient parent-child suite.
* Beautiful 7-bedroom beachfront villa
* Full staff: excellent butler, chef, chambermaid, 2 gardeners, laundress
* Private pool surrounded by hibiscus with over a dozen different beautiful blooms daily
* Seaside dining gazebo for special occasion candlelight dinners ... or just because it's Thursday!
* Tennis court shared with Serenity Villa next door; basketball hoop on tennis court
* 100-yard sandy beach, offshore reef, 2 complimentary sea kayaks and life vests
* Cable television in main house and beach cottage, VCR's, movie library, children’s videos
* 2 DVD players, sound system and CD library
* Complimentary ADSL Internet access ... bring your laptop
* 1 full size crib, 1 high chair, 1 pack'n play and kids' beach toys (all complimentary)
* Note: outstanding chef professionally trained in Italy and in Montego Bay's best restaurants
* The Tryall Club Membership: Among the most beautiful golf courses in the world, Tryall's 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops. Spend days on the sunny beach while waiters serve you from the beach bar. Play tennis on nine Nova Cushion courts lighted for night play ~ all white required. Jog the trails, use the excellent gym and the complimentary Internet room. Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cat and sunfish sailing are complimentary. Glass bottom boat trips, charter fishing boats, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy the historic Great House with afternoon tea, bar, boutique, cigar and jewelry shop. Here, too, is the Great House Restaurant for Continental and Jamaican dining should you wish to dine away from the villa an evening or two. Tryall is truly one of the distinctive private clubs of the world.
Tryall Club Golf Course Note: The front 9 holes of the golf course will be closed from May 13 - October 16, 2017 for extensive renovation. The recently renovated back 9 holes of the golf course will remain open all summer. Members & guests who wish to play 18 holes between May 13th and Oct 16th can play the back 9 holes twice. Multiple tee box options will be available in order to give a different feel to the golf course. The driving range will remain open as normal. All green fees during this period will be charged at our 9 hole rates regardless of whether the golfer plays 9 or 18 holes. Normal cart and caddy fees will apply.
Note: Tryall Club membership is guaranteed for guests travelling through November 30, 2017. Not guaranteed if travel dates are beyond November 30, 2017. Ask our Villa Specialists if you have any questions.
Location: Montego Bay
Villa Features: Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, BBQ, Baby Crib, Beach Toys, CD Player, Cable TV, Complimentary Phone Calls to US, Canada and UK, DVD Player, High Chair, High Speed Internet Access, I-Pod Docking Station, Pack'n Play Crib, Snorkeling Gear, Tennis Court, VCR, Water Sports
Staff: Butler, Chef, Cook, Gardener(s), Laundress, Maid(s)
Distances: 25 Minutes to Airport, 10 Minutes to Golf, 15 Minutes to Shopping, 15 Minutes to Town
Beach: On the Beach
Pool: Private Pool
|Feb 01, 2017 - Apr 09, 2017||4||$ 1,571|
|Feb 01, 2017 - Apr 09, 2017||5||$ 1,714|
|Feb 01, 2017 - Apr 09, 2017||7||$ 1,929|
|Apr 10, 2017 - Apr 17, 2017||7||$ 1,929|
|Apr 18, 2017 - Nov 17, 2017||3||$ 1,143|
|Apr 18, 2017 - Nov 17, 2017||4||$ 1,271|
|Apr 18, 2017 - Nov 17, 2017||5||$ 1,357|
|Apr 18, 2017 - Nov 17, 2017||7||$ 1,500|
|Nov 18, 2017 - Nov 25, 2017||7||$ 2,286|
|Nov 26, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||3||$ 1,143|
|Nov 26, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||4||$ 1,271|
|Nov 26, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||5||$ 1,357|
|Nov 26, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||7||$ 1,500|
|Dec 15, 2017 - Dec 18, 2017||4||$ 1,571|
|Dec 15, 2017 - Dec 18, 2017||5||$ 1,714|
|Dec 15, 2017 - Dec 18, 2017||7||$ 1,929|
|Dec 19, 2017 - Jan 02, 2018||7||Please call for pricing and availability|